11:19 PM Edit This 1 Comment »



Hello.

It's simply been too long since I blogged! I am a writer by nature and quite frankly, I miss it! I thought that posting to Facebook was a good replacement to posting on my beloved blog, but, turns out, it just isn't. For one thing, I can't go back through my posts like I can on a blog. Sure, I can see photos, but I don't get any "story."

So, I decided to start blogging again. I hope I still have some readers out there who are perhaps interested enough to read about my musings and attempts to make sense of this life I've been blessed to live out.

I promise that my next post will be more interesting.... Until then, be blessed and stay indoors when it's storming.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Praveen RS said...

I too like this one, thanks for sharing it
coimbatore food recipes