More Fun!!!

2:04 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Lately, the big question I am asked is, "So how is it with SIX kids?" -Usually with wide-eyed, truly curious looks. People aren't being rude, (I hope) they honestly want to know. Mostly because to them, it is a foreign concept- to have more than a few children....

I must admit, I thought I was in the minority... until God started showing me that I was wrong. There are plenty of families with more than 2.4 children! And I have been running into them regularly.

It got me wondering if that's just what Satan wanted me to think- that I'm weird and alone. Well, I'm not. And that makes me happy to know when I'm faced with questions (and stares wherever we go as a family) that occasionally make us feel like a circus side-show. Which makes me laugh pretty hard, I must admit!

Well to answer that question....



There is nothing sweeter...


Nothing that better teaches...


Patience...


Responsibility....


Joy....


Fun....


Loyalty....


Sharing....


Love and God's grace more than a baby can. And coming from a family as an only child, I can assure you that big families are MORE FUN!

Peace Out!

1 comments:

mizme's mommy said...

Beautiful pictures! What a wonderful way to document the relationship between your little ones and their newest sibling!