Question and Answer Session

1:41 AM Edit This 12 Comments »






Quite a few questions have been unanswered as of late here at Treasures. So here's your big chance to ask me a question and actually get an answer!

I still have a ways to go with this pregnancy, so I figured a question/answer post might be just the ticket for a diversion....

So-if anyone has been dying to ask me what my favorite dinner dish is or how much I weigh (um-don't you DARE) or anything at all (except that) and actually WANT an answer, do so before Dec 20th 2010, and you will get your ANSWER! (Except about the weight thing.)

If you don't have any questions, pretend like you do and humor me! Because I will be needing all the diversions I can get to help me get through this super long pregnancy. ;-)

You can post your question or email it to FriendsofTreasures@hotmail.com

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your favorite thing about being a
Mom? -Least favorite?

Anonymous said...

Do you have help lined up for after the baby comes? How about a plan B for any bumps in the road to routine?

Anonymous said...

What is your favorite nutritious but fast & easy snack for those early breast-feeding months?

Anonymous said...

What do you do with the other children while you are busy with your newborn. Specifically after the novelty of the baby wears off?

Anonymous said...

Do you find it hard to direct and discipline the other children in late pregnancy and later with the new born to care for? Any tips?

Anonymous said...

Are your kids fairly independent in their Homeschooling? Or do you just plan light days or for that matter unschool for a period?

Anonymous said...

Is it different each child as to when you can do more than keep them all safe, fed, read to, and bathed?

In short are you able to do more than survive?
btw this ? is from a mom of 6 herself!

Tommy and Mommy said...

Is it harder to be pregnant now than it was a few years ago? Do you think aging makes pregnancy more dangerous or less healthy?

kvanzandt said...

What's the baby's name??? : )

Skibummum said...

Actually my 6th pregnancy was better than my 1st. I attribute it to seeing a chiropractor the entire pregnancy an following up afterwards! I think that pregnancy actually preserves me and strengthens me. I'm more motivated to take care of myself in general.

Skibummum said...

I try to wear the babies whenever possible w a sling, wrap, or ERGO carrier. I have older children now who are willing to help out and a swing and bouncer strategically placed around the house. I think it all comes down to perseverance.

Skibummum said...

My older ones are more independent. I use a lot of online resources and try to work w the littles when the older ones are doing their work on the computer then switch.