Nothing is too hard for God

6:31 PM Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »

Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, Whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy... Psalm 107:2



So a while ago, we were having what I describe as a lack of wheels. We had our Honda van literally go "kaput" and we, for a while, had no way to get our whole family places. So, we used our Jeep which seated us, minus my husband... So he often road in the hatch part of the Jeep, if he really needed to... I know, not SAFE! Not safe at all.

Well, one day I was driving and I remember praying to God and simply asked Him for a vehicle when I heard God say, "Do not worry, someone will give you one." My response was, was that me talking or was that God?!?! Because WHO would just GIVE us a vehicle? Well, I found out a few things about God... What God says, He means, He always provides, and do not doubt God!!!

Recently, a friend did just that.... He contacted my husband and told us that God put it on his heart to give us his van! When my husband told me, I immediately remembered the prayer, what God had said and was, to put it mildly, AMAZED and grateful and beyond words.

Is anything too hard for the Lord? Genesis 18:14a

The answer?

NO

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Where is the "like" button? ;) That's an awesome testimony!

Mandy2qt said...

LOL! I tell ya, my life is a living breathing journey: God as the teacher and lover of my soul.... He is unchanging and my firm foundation!!! He is my only hope... my only strength....