A Trip to the Farm

11:02 AM Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »


Daddy, working hard!


Samuel stops to humor mom for a picture.


A good idea deserves a second go around! Here is Austin.


Aunt Diane sits with the kids on her nice back deck.


I don't know why, but I love this pic of Caeden!

As is tradition, a picture of Annie in front of Lilacs!


Ah, wide open spaces... is a good thing.


My 6-month-old sweet boy!


All the kids looking sweet.


Samuel holding Justus.


Austin wrapped in his 'favorite friend,' Blankie.


We had a lovely day at Jeff's aunt and uncle's farm! It reminded me why I prefer living in the country!! Justus's face says it all... We had a fun time!

2 comments:

mizme's mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mizme's mommy said...

Justus is getting so big! And the pics of your kids are adorable! Your heart must be so full with so many beautiful gifts!