More Ice Cream? Yay!

7:06 AM Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »

Grandma and Grandpa Snyder surprised us with a DQ treat on them!
(Austin was sneezing as I took this shot, LOL)
Note to self, never add sprinkles to a cone without asking! I added rainbow sprinkles to Caeden's cone and he was not a happy camper! So my mom gave him her cone.



We came over to the park originally because Caeden wanted to see the fountain. But as soon as we got near it, he 'got skerd.' So he covered his head with his blankie for most of the time we were there.


It is a pretty neat fountain, I must say.

Grandma never misses a chance to snuggle with our little cuddle-bug.


Looking for shells...



Can he be any cuter?


Hello, Geese! I like Geese on a case by case basis. I have seen them attack one another, so I am wary of them. If one attacked me, I hope I would be the winner in that duel.

1 comments:

kvanzandt said...

Free ice cream always tastes better! : )