Cleaner Floors? CHECK!

12:04 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Sometimes God just surprises the socks off me. Our regular vacuum died a sudden death. And a friend had written about the iRobot Roombas and how she had one and loved it. This had gotten me thinking, but the prices are pretty high for them. Plus, I wondered if they even worked! Well, that day I prayed that God would take care of this vacuum issue.

That evening, Jeff took Annie out on a Daddy-Daughter date and decided to go to Sears and "just look" at the vacuums. Amazingly, there was an iRobot Roomba there amongst the other regular-priced ones for $19.97! Jeff took it and went to the cashier who even said, "This has to be an error!" But sure enough, the computer confirmed the price! So he bought it and brought it home as a surprise for me!

I am happy to report that "WALLE" as the children affectionately call him, not only works, but works well!! We let him do his job twice a day for now. You would be amazed at the stuff he picks up!

WALLE in action!

video

0 comments: