Fat Andy's Give-a-Way

5:36 PM Posted In Edit This 13 Comments »
Okay, so I am a bit of a pizza connoisseur. Translation? I am picky! Picky = disappointed most of the time with the pizza places here in town. I am a die-hard Papa John's fan through and through.... But since PJ is not around here, I settle for what is here.... and in my opinion, it is pretty bland and boring. So when a hot, steamy, Fat Andy's pizza arrived, I wasn't looking for anything more than the ordinary pizza.
Boy was I surprised! When I opened the box I told the kids I had to get a picture of it! It was delightful to behold! The true test, though was how it tasted! Again, I was shocked! It was as good as Papa John's! How could this be? So I was compelled to call the owner and let him know he had the best pizza in Grove City!!!



So, in honor of the sheer joy of a beautiful and yummy pizza delivered right to my door, I have decided to offer a give-a-way!
If you leave a comment, you will be entered in my drawing. The drawing will take place on Feb 10, 2009. The winner will be chosen in a random drawing and the prize will be
one large pizza with three toppings
and a 2-liter of pop!
If you leave me with a way to contact you, I will. If not, please check back Feb 10th!

13 comments:

robyn hughes said...

OK Mandy I have to admit that I also love Fat Andy's and my 6 year old Belle is such a big fan of the pizza that all the employees know her and wave to her anywhere they see her!!!

Peep said...

I don't think I have ever turned down the possibility of free food. I am in! They are very nice in the actual store front, too! I remember they let Antonio use the "facilities" when I was pregnant with Sienna and we were waiting on our pizza. I thought it was incredibly nice. :)

Anonymous said...

That Pizza looks so yummy! I have had Pizza every place in town,but never knew there was a Fat Andy's Pizza place.
If I ever won that free Pizza,I am sure I would become a loyal customer. That looks so good!
Sincerely,
Ruth Ezzolo
724 458-0985

Stephanie said...

how can i pass up the opportunity? :) it looks delicious! thanks!!!

Christine said...

I don't think I knew we had one of those in town. Pizza sure looks good though. :) Maybe it would go good with a Dairy Queen frosty, eh? ;)

Christine said...

or maybe a blizzard....I just ate Wendy's, so I have Frosty's on my mind. ;)

Vicky Surrena said...

I had heard a lot of good comments about Fat Andy's pizza and wanted to try it since I believe in supporting our locally owned businesses. By the time I did, I wondered what had taken me so long. It's the best in town!

Kortney said...

You crack me up. And you'd better draw my name because I want to see how you're going to get Fat Andy to get a pizza and some pop to James Island, SC!

Marcy said...

Mandy, count us in! You have to try their buffalo chicken pizza some time. It is sooo yummy! Flavorful with just the right amount of heat.

Anonymous said...

Fat Andy's donated for the football team..it was good pizza!!!! We do have like way more pizza places than one town needs!!! PAULA GRUBER

kvanzandt said...

I'm in too...who can pass up free pizza? We haven't had Fat Andy's yet...sounds good for dinner,though!

mizme's mommy said...

I'll have to try it sometime. We usually make our own due to the blandness of the pizza from chain places. Real Italian pizza ruined me!

Christine said...

I kind of would like to see how you'll get one to Sherb too. ;)