Name the Baby!

10:22 PM Posted In Edit This 4 Comments »
C'mon, people! No one can even guess? Chickens... bok bok bok bok bok!
Okay, the first one to guess correctly and post will win a prize!! You must leave a way to contact you, though! Just to clarify- these photos are of two different babies.... in our family..... you are to try to guess who each is.
Just for fun, see if you can figure out who each baby is! Leave a comment to guess your answer. (you do not have to be a registered user to guess although you can leave your name so I know who guessed correctly)
Possible answers are Annie, Austin, Samuel, Caeden, Justus. Have fun!



Baby 1


Baby 2



4 comments:

Marcy said...

Okay, Mandy, I think the first one is Annie, and the second one is Justus.

Mandy2qt said...

OK apparently nobody thinks this is a fun idea! The 1st is Caeden and the 2nd is Justus. Thanks for guessing, Marcy! You were half-right! Way to go!

kvanzandt said...

HEy! I knew the babies...you didn't give me a chance!!!

Mandy2qt said...

Sorry! I assumed people had seen it and weren't interested in my 'fun' game! LOL.