Prayer Requests

8:56 PM Posted In Edit This 3 Comments »
Please pray for my nephew, Zach, who has pneumonia and my midwife, MeriBeth who goes in for surgery on Tuesday. Also, Jeff's back continues to bother him a good bit. He is going to physical therapy when he can. But it would be wonderful if he could heal completely. Please pray for my stamina! I am quite tired and have a sore hip and back. The end of pregnancy is always tough, but since I haven't been able to swim this time, I have really been hurting. I feel like I am 100 years old! Thanks again for your prayers!

3 comments:

The Bernardi's said...

Wow, poor Zach! :( How long has he been sick? :(

Mandy2qt said...

For a week at least. They didn't know he had it. THought it was a virus like his sister had.

kvanzandt said...

Thanks for the prayers for Zach. He seems to be doing better...no more fevers, but he's been getting up during the night coughing, getting a breathing treatment and then he can't go back to sleep. Please pray he'll be able to get the sleep he needs to heal. Thanks!