Been a While

12:07 PM Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »

Happy 10th Anniversary! Here we are then......


And now.... LOL!


SInce it has been a while since I updated, there are a lot of events
I will list in no particular order!



We landscaped!




Jeff turned 35!

We (the boys and I) went Putt Putt golfing (for the 1st time ever)
while Annie attended a tea party (pics later in the blog)

Caeden

Samuel and Austin

We got together at the Pink Farm and saw my cousin Stacie and Matt Sespico's clan.
The kids had a lot of fun together.



On a walk at the Pink Farm.



Annie and Austin have summer soccer on Wednesdays.





And the tea party hosted by Grandma Corbett.






Annie and Violet.
















2 comments:

Peep said...

Awwww... that Annie :) Super cute Mandy, super Cute. She is such a good girl. And active! That is good!

Where did you guys go golfing?

My stuff that you delivered has been sitting. I should have brought stuff that was more practical as I have no idea what to do with the stuff I bought, lol.

Peep said...

Oh yeah... Yeah for updates!!!