Summer Daze of Dance

11:27 AM Posted In , , Edit This 3 Comments »

As our Heavenly Father said there will be;
"A TIME TO WEEP
AND A TIME TO LAUGH;
A TIME TO MOURN
AND A TIME TO
DANCE."

( ECCLESIASTES 3:4 *NKJV )

After the recital, Daddy gave her some roses. Mommy didn't know
Daddy was doing that, so that made it extra special.

During her acro number to 'Sea Cruise', she sits it a straddle split in the back a few times.


I'm a Little Eskimo, and I'm here to let you know, we have lots of ice and snow,
way up North where the cold winds blow!




Annie and Caeden (left) Elliana, Kaity and Annie (below) with their new Ballet Mice friends from Aunt Karin. All the girls did a great job and I was so proud!



3 comments:

kvanzandt said...

Cute pictures! I'm not sure what's up, but your music doesn't play when I'm on this post. And the picture of Elli, Kaity and Annie isn't all there, you can only see Elli (and the back of Nathaniel!)

kvanzandt said...

ok, now the music IS playing, but you still can't see the whole cousin picture!

Mandy2qt said...

wierd. it looks fine from my end... wonder why it does that?