Baby News

9:21 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
For those of you who don't know, we are expecting our 5th baby! I had my appointment today with my midwife and finally heard the baby's heartbeat! The 1st time, the baby kept moving away from the doppler and my midwife only got a visual reading but not audio-- at least not long enough for me to hear over all the chaos in the house! (My children and the 2 youngest of my midwife's 5 children were present and more interested in playing than listening to a little bitty heartbeat, which is to be expected!) But this ended up being okay as I did hear our little man or woman today. However, the kid was still rolling away in defiance of this doppler-- Jeff's explanation was, "Well, it runs in the family that we have good ears and are very musical, so s/he is obviously extremely sensitive to sound waves." But of course, why didn't I think of that? I just wonder what type of personality this little one is going to have.... such determination and defiance to conform already... must take after his/her mom... Or his/her dad.

0 comments: